1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
oh you wanna date me? well get in line
I was trying to find a gif of Shrek walking through the felt ropes while the Farquaad mascot ran zig zag through them but I couldnt find it
I have failed
YES THANK YOU FRIEND YOURE A LIFESAVER
Mark Noll shared this incredible customized violin made for a fundraiser. He explains, “Cantebury School purchased a dozen violins for their Suzuki Music Program. The violins were unusable and not able to be returned. The Florida Craftsman Gallery asked artists to transform them into pieces of art to be auctioned off, with the proceeds befitting the Music Program. The violins will be auctioned in an on-going silent auction both at the Gallery and on the website. Bids will be taken from July 18th to August 23rd. 100% goes to buy new instruments for the kids”